Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Testimonials

See what some of our customers are saying about us. To join the ranks of happy clients, please call us at 251.786.0597 or email us at ottweddingsandevents@gmail.com to organize your event today.

 Raves for Over the Top Events:

"What an amazing experience it has been working with Brittany and Over The Top! I found a beautiful note card for one of my twin daughters, and was left with a major dilemma for the other.  Brittany immediately customized a gorgeous perfect card for my other twin. It even matches her room!  So completely thoughtful, kind and generous with her time. Top quality work and artistry." ~Miranda Cohen, Anchor/ FOX NEWS  

"It was such a pleasure to work with Brittany and Candace from Over the Top Events on my wedding day! I was the type of bride that was really looking forward to planning the big day myself, so I wasn’t originally looking for a wedding planner/coordinator. My fiancĂ©, however, knew that if we didn’t have someone to help take over the details of making the actual wedding day run smoothly, I would get bogged down in all the stress of keeping things running on time, etc. At his insistence, I researched wedding coordinators in the Mobile area and was so lucky to come across Over the Top Events.
Brittany and Candace were everything I could have asked for – fun, friendly ladies who ensured that my vision for our wedding day went off without a hitch. Their professional demeanor and attention to detail helped things run so smoothly that I didn’t have to think about a single thing other than kicking back and having a blast with family and friends. We had several consultations in the months leading up to the wedding, and they helped make sure that my own planning was on track. The week of the wedding, I simply turned all the details over to them, and they coordinated everything with the vendors to make my day absolutely perfect.
The most important thing to me was that I felt comfortable with them. Sometimes you might hire a vendor and then kind of worry about what you’re going to get from them, but with Over the Top Events, I was confident that everything would go smoothly. Brittany and Candace feel like friends now, and I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for help making their wedding day go as planned! You’ll be so glad you did!" ~Ann Taylor and Dan
 
"Brittany & Sarah - I just wanted to say again what a pleasure it was to work with you last night at The Old Place in Gautier. You both very professional, very organized, and best of all, very nice people! I had a blast!" ~ Marcel with Nightshift Sounds (via our Facebook page)

"We want to thank you for making our day so special. Over the Top Events went above and beyond our expectations to make sure everything went as smooth as possible. We have no idea what we would have done without the two of you being there.We will definitely be referring any of our family and friends to Over the Top Events for any of their upcoming events. Thanks again for the amazing job you did!" ~Thomas and Kellie


"Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I couldn't believe it when I saw the crystal chandeliers and the beautiful decorations.  You turned my wedding day dreams into reality!" ~Kristen and Clint


"I can't thank you enough! My baby shower was beyond my wildest dreams.  Your creativeness and execution made all the difference!" ~Audrey


"Your expertise was exactly what we needed.  Our party was the bash of the year, and people are still talking about it!" ~Elizabeth and Conrad


"I recently had the sincere pleasure of working with "Over the Top Events" at a mutual client's wedding. The staff could not have been more amiable, professional and courteous. It both relieved and relaxed the bride to have been in such capable hands and certainly made my own job easier knowing they had all of the behind the scenes details and bridal events running smoothly and with precision. I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone looking for a detail-oriented and experienced team for coordination of their function. I look forward to working with them again soon!" ~Tamra Carraway,Wedding Director,Fairhope United Methodist Church

No comments:

Post a Comment